- Please give 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel an appointment or 50% of treatment fee will be charged.
- Please arrive in plenty of time for your appointment. Regretfully late arrival will constitute reduced treatment time, but will be charged at the full rate.
- All treatments can be purchased in courses of 4 (pay for 3 and get 4th free, however the full amount must be paid at beginning of course).
- New clients will be required to pay up front deposit of %50 of treatment price in case of more than one cancellation of first appointment
and it applies to all personal information collected by Worthing Reflexology. In this
policy we explain how and why we collect your personal information, how we use
it, and what controls you have over our use of it.
Collection of information
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities
4.Personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Worthing Reflexology:
a) If you contact Worthing Reflexology, we may keep a record of that correspondence
b) When you submit your e-mail address to our web site mailing list
5. At or before the time
the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to
ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to
gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection,
the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information
collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and
the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
6. We may use or
disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose
for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including
administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our
services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and
technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related
to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected
by you that we would use the information in such a way. This information is
only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in
this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the
7. In addition, we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
a )Where you have
consented to the use or disclosure
b)Where we reasonably
believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious,
immediate threat to someone's health or safety or the public's health or safety
c) Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities
d) Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process
e) Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
Links8. Our web site may contain links to other web sites and those third-party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our web site. Worthing Reflexology encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information
Access to and correction of personal information